Do you find yourself on this list?By
I Love Sunday
Me and my girlfriend were chatting on Sunday when I told her I saw Dr Wayne Dyer talking on PBS. She started telling me about a program she watch in the past called “Excuses Begone”. So we decided to watch on YouTube together that night. One of those great joys to sit down with the person you love and grow together, and ask each other what we thought about each video. I’m truly blessed to have someone in my life that like that. This is what I call a true stop and smell the roses kind of moment. We sometime miss the great joys in life, because we are too busy with life.
The following are some of the most common excuses which we give if we are unable to undertake or just doing something great in life. Something within us is holding back and that is one of the reason we are unable to enjoy our life at the highest level of success, happiness and health. These are the MIND VIRUSES which Wayne Dyer calls to be decimated in order to achieve excellence in life. These viruses in the form of doubt, fear & in-habitations have to be dispelled which has been imbedded in our thoughts, actions and behaviors. This can be done only by unlearning the old habits which one has inculcated over a period of time and learn new habits which shall pave the way for success and accomplishment.
Along with the common excuses, Wayne Dyer has given affirmations for each excuse which will assist you in making a conscious effort to encourage yourself to elevate your beliefs unquestionably!
1. It will be difficult: I have the ability to accomplish any task I set my mind to with ease and comfort.
2. It’s going to be risky: Being myself involves no risks. It is my ultimate truth, and I live it fearlessly.
3. It will take a long time: I have infinite patience when it comes to fulfilling my destiny.
4. There will be family drama: I would rather be loathed for who I am than loved for who I am not.
5. I don’t deserve it: I am a Divine creation, a piece of God. Therefore, I cannot be undeserving.
6. It’s not my nature: My essential nature is perfect and faultless. It is to this nature that I return.
7. I can’t afford it: I am connected to an unlimited source of abundance.
8. No one will help me: The right circumstances and the right people are already here and will show up on time.
9. It has never happened before: I am willing to attract all that I desire, beginning here and now.
10. I’m not strong enough: I have access to unlimited assistance. My strength comes from my connection to my Source of being.
11. I’m not smart enough: I am a creation of the Divine mind; all is perfect, and I am genius in my own right.
12. I’m too old (or not old enough): I am an infinite being. The age of my body has no bearing on what I do or who I am.
13. The rules won’t let me: I live my life according to Divine rules.
14. It’s too big: I think only about what I can do now. By thinking small, I accomplish great things.
15. I don’t have the energy: I feel passionately about my life, and this passion fills me with excitement and energy.
16. It’s my personal family history: I live in the present moment by being grateful for all of my life experiences as a child.
17. I’m too busy: As I unclutter my life, I free myself to answer the callings of my soul.
18. I’m too scared: I can accomplish anything I put my mind to, because I know that I am never along.
We now have the ammunition to stop saying these once for all. I would encourage to print this list out. When you find yourself struggling with the mind virus, quickly hit with positive antidote of the powerful affirmations.